Join the 2019 maCares Virtual Walk!
A virtual event is super easy and convenient as well as a fun way to get involved! It doesn’t matter where you are located, you can help maCares raise money and awareness for the continual care costs of service dogs helping veterans, children, and adults through the maCares Virtual Walk!
• Easy & convenient! You can walk anywhere you choose – in your neighborhood, at a park, gym, school track, work, or at home.
• Your registration fee and the money you raise helps provide the opportunity for a service dog team to LIVE a better and happier life. • It’s a fun way to get involved without worrying about a scheduled event.
• YOU are a crucial part of tackling the financial burden of caring for a service dog.
• Register at www.maCares.racewire.com. Create a team or sign up individually. Don’t forget to start your online fundraising! Be sure to share your customized link on social media!
• Recruit family members, friends, and neighbors to participate with you! All proceeds will support the maCares & faith Cares Service Dog Support Program to provide continual care costs for service dogs of veterans, children, and adults suffering with Post Traumatic Stress Disorder, Traumatic Brain Injury, Type 1 Diabetes, physical, neurological, and/or medical challenges.
Registration closes 11-8-19 at midnight.