The Movie in the Park series is presented by Jeffery L. Hutchins Law Firm
Join us this summer for a fun FREE family event! July’s movie will be Frozen II!
Anna, Elsa, Kristoff, Olaf and Sven leave Arendelle to travel to an ancient, autumn-bound forest of an enchanted land. They set out to find the origin of Elsa’s powers in order to save their kingdom. -IMDB
We knew we had to find a way to host this annual summer series, even if that meant it would run a little differently. Given our new Drive-In format, we have limited space available. Therefore, please be aware that while the event is still free, you must pre-register to get your free ticket! One ticket needed per vehicle.
– There are a limited number of spaces & pre-registration is REQUIRED due to limited amount of spaces available. ONE registration Per Vehicle. The event is FREE to register! Once all tickets have been reserved there will be no additional added.
– Sound will be broadcast through an FM channel on your vehicle’s radio or portable device so that you can remain inside your vehicle at all times.
– For everyone’s safety, we will be limiting interaction between you and the staff as much as possible. The only interaction will be briefly at check-in and you will remain in your vehicle.
– KPRD staff will be practicing all health and safety guidelines that are recommended at the time of the event.
– You must remain in your vehicle for watching the movie.
– Note on vehicles: We reserve the right to park extra tall vehicles (large suvs, trucks and mini-vans) in spots that will help preserve the best possible sight lines for all vehicles. We encourage you to stay in your vehicle, should you arrive in a pickup truck and plan to sit in the rear we will park you in the last row. RVs and campers are not allowed.
– Restrooms will be available for emergencies. Lines will be marked to maintain a 6ft distance and monitored to limit entry to one family at a time. We recommend having a mask on hand in the event 6 ft. distancing is breached.
– The playground will be closed.
– Please be respectful to everyone around you.
– There will be no concessions available – however you are allowed to bring your own.
– Carry In – Carry Out – please keep the area as pristine as you found it, by taking any trash with you. There will also be trash cans stationed at the exits you may utilize as you exit the park.
– The Ivey M Redmon Sports Complex is alcohol and tobacco-free. No pets allowed for this event.
Learn More HERE
Thank you to our sponsors: State Farm (Agent Susanna Nunn), Northstate Communications, Cone Health of Kernersville and iHeartRadio