Her Bath Bomb Sent Her To The Hospital, And Yours Could Too

posted by Keith Allen -

Anyone who uses bath bombs needs to make sure they're aware of what's in them.

For one mom in the UK, her 10-year-old daughter was sent to the hospital after her first experience with a bath bomb went wrong.

Mom, Leanna Keating, says she purchased a passion fruit and watermelon bath bomb for her daughter, Tia, from a local retailer. Five days later, Tia was covered in a rash that looked similar to meningitis. When Leanne brought Tia to the hospital, it was dismissed as just a rash and they were sent home.

But it's now been a month and the rash is only getting worse, spreading to Tia's stomach, neck, face, arms, and thighs.


Comments

title

Content Goes Here

This ad will close in X seconds.